Teatoxes are teas that people take to cleanse the insides of their body. Detoxing the body results in a number of physical results including weight loss and better skin, while promoting good health.

These results will show even if you don't change your lifestyle by diet or exercise. Although it is recommended because it speeds up the whole process. Teatoxes are usually done for 14 or 28 days and results are visible immediately. BUT make sure to maintain your healthy living because the teatox process is reversible. You don't necessarily have to be a health freak, just be conscious of what you eat and get your daily exercise! Even walking for 30 minutes is enough.
I found that many of the teatox companies were placed in Europe or Australia, but I came across one that was Canadian: Skinny Teatox.
The Skinny Teatox product consists of 2, 100% natural and organic teas:
The morning tea is a yummy tea taken to start off your day; it suppresses your appetite, gives you energy throughout the day and boosts your metabolism.
The evening tea is taken every other night starting on day 2. Contrary to the morning tea, the taste of this one isn't as pleasant. This tea cleans and detoxifies your body.
I'm sooo0o0ooo excited to say that I ordered the 28 days package; I feel like this will be a great fresh start!
I'd love to hear your thoughts about teatoxes! Click here to see where you can find me!
Sincerely,
Lilly
Here is the link to Skinny Teatox's website: http://skinny-teatox.com/

Thanks for reviewing Skinny Teatox! Love it!! xoxox
ReplyDelete