Apricot Scrub Blemish & Blackhead Clearing by St. Ives
This. product. is. amazing. I feel like it cleanses deep into my pores and fully exfoliates my skin. It removes the 'dead' top layer of skin and reveals the incredibly soft and smooth skin underneath. A couple times this month I've noticed parts of my face that have gotten unusually dry -sometimes even a little flaky. I noticed that this scrub actually helps remove that dry layer of skin and leaves my skin less dry and smooth the next day. This dermatologist tested product also contains 2% salicylic acid which helps with acne treatment!Purchased from Shoppers.
Forever 21 Necklace
Not much to say other than it's easily pair-able with any outfit!Purchased from canada.forever21.com
Women's Nike Flex 2012 Run
I like to run on trails by my house, and I find these Nikes are perfectly stable for running on uneven surfaces. I also love how weightless and comfortable they are. They practically mold to the shape of your feet for a better fit.Purchased from Nike Outlet.
Pick Up Your Feet Playlist by Songza
I haven't downloaded new songs in a couple weeks so I'm pretty familiar with my iTunes library. This makes it boring when I try to find songs to listen to... so I resort to Songza. For those of you who don't know what Songza is, it's a free music website/app that helps you find music to listen to, by already prepared playlists with hundreds of songs. You can either pick your mood: sad, dance, chill, etc. and it'll list a bunch of playlists you can choose from based on your mood. You can also pick playlists by activity: studying, hanging out with friends, getting over your ex (yup, that's an option). They also have playlists by every music genre out there. Convenient right?This month, I was looking for a good playlist to work out to and stumbled upon Pick Up Your Feet. Now I listen to it even when I'm not working out! A couple of my favourites are Sing by Ed Sheeran, Problem by Ariana Grande ft Iggy Azalea, Pump It by BEP, Danse by Mia Martina and I Want It All by Karmin.
What were you up to this month?
Sincerely,
Lilly
No comments:
Post a Comment